Just like Carrot photography, Carrot Video needs to be genuine, positive and authentic. Follow these guidelines when creating Carrot Videos:
- Photojournalism/Documentary style
- Light: Ample lighting, using natural light whenever possible, even exposure and neutral contrast and saturation
- Color: Natural tone with no skew towards any specific colors.
- Background: Minimize excess and correct aperture
- Specs: 24 FPS, 1920×1080 Min (1080×720 min for screenshare/Loom videos)
- Standard set of lower thirds, transition styles, on-screen text, and thumbnail templates (collab with Katie for various types, i.e. training, whiteboard, etc.)